Public contract of the offer
1. This document is an official offer (public offer) Beketova Olga Nikolaevna TIN 631896141408 (hereinafter referred to as the Performer) and contains all essential conditions for the provision of artistic services. The list of services is given on the website in the corresponding section: https://olgabeketova.com
2. In accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (Civil Code of the Russian Federation), in case of acceptance of the conditions set out below and payment for services, the legal entity or individual making the acceptance of this offer becomes the Customer (in accordance with paragraph 3 of Article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation acceptance the offer is equivalent to the conclusion of a contract on the terms set out in the offer), and the Contractor and the Customer together are the Parties to this agreement.
3. In connection with the above, carefully read the text of this public offer and read the price list of services. If you do not agree with any clause of the offer, the Contractor offers you to refuse to use the services.
4. Offer – this document "Public Contract-offer for the provision of artistic services", published on the Internet at: https://olgabeketova.com
5. Acceptance of the offer – full and unconditional acceptance of the offer by the Customer of the actions specified in paragraph 17 of this offer. Acceptance of an offer creates an offer contract.
6. Customer – the person who has accepted the offer, and is thus the Customer of the Contractor's services under the concluded offer agreement.
7. Offer agreement – an agreement between the Performer and the Customer for the provision of artistic services, which is concluded by accepting the offer.
8. Price list – the current systematized list of artistic services of the Performer with prices, published on the Internet resource at: https://olgabeketova.com
9. The subject of this offer is the provision of artistic services to the Customer in accordance with the terms of this offer and the current price list of the Contractor's services.
10. The list of art services provided is given on the website https://olgabeketova.com , which is an integral part of this offer.
11. The public Offer is an official document and is published on the Internet resource at: https://olgabeketova.com/privacy_policy .
12. The Contractor has the right at any time to change the Price List and the terms of this public offer unilaterally without prior agreement with the Customer, while ensuring the publication of the amended terms on the Internet resource at: https://olgabeketova.com at least one day before their entry into force.
13. Works on the provision of artistic services are provided subject to prepayment by the Customer in the amount of at least 20% of the total cost of the work.
14. The final payment is made after the Contractor has completed the work and the Customer has approved it remotely (by photo) or in person (in the studio).
15. After reviewing the price list of the Contractor's services and the text of this public offer, the Customer forms an electronic application on the website.
16. On the basis of the received application, the Contractor offers the Customer options to pay for the selected service in electronic form.
17. The Customer deposits funds on the Contractor's website or by transfer using the Contractor's details, choosing a more convenient payment method for himself.
18. After the Customer has made the payment and credited the Contractor's funds, the Offer Agreement comes into force.
19. During the agreed period of performance of the work (specified in correspondence by mail or in any messengers of the Customer's choice) from the moment of acceptance of the offer, the Contractor ensures the provision of artistic services to the Customer in accordance with his request.
21. The services are considered to have been rendered properly and in full if the Contractor has fulfilled all the work requirements (specified in correspondence by mail or in any messengers of the Customer's choice before the start of the order).
22. At the written request of the Customer, the Contractor may issue a printed version of the offer with the signatures of the Parties, equal in legal force to this public offer agreement.
23. The Contractor has the right to use on his resources (website / social networks / any other portfolio) any of the works made by him to order and are his intellectual property, copying and distribution of which is prohibited.
24. The Client has the right to warn in advance or inform later about the prohibition of placing his work, which he ordered, in the form of an example on the above-mentioned resources of the Contractor. The Contractor undertakes to remove the material within 14 days after the receipt of the claim.
25. The Contractor does everything possible to ensure high-quality and uninterrupted provision of services to the Customer in accordance with the price list of services.
26. The Contractor is not liable for violation of the terms of the offer agreement if such violation is caused by force majeure, including: actions of state authorities, fire, flood, earthquake, other natural actions, lack of electricity and/or computer network failures, strikes, civil unrest, riots, any other circumstances, not limited to the above, that may affect the fulfillment by the Contractor of the terms of this public offer and beyond the control of the Contractor.
27. In case of impossibility of rendering services due to the fault of the Contractor, the Contractor undertakes to refund the funds paid by the Customer. In other cases, no refund is made.
28. For non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under this public offer, the Parties are responsible in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The contract comes into force from the moment of acceptance of the offer and is valid until the Parties fulfill their obligations. All disputes and disagreements are resolved through negotiations between the Parties. The period for consideration of complaints is thirty days.